The RC Discharger’s Regenerative Discharger is the first-ever battery regenerative discharger compatible with the iCharger X6.** Find out more single regenerative version on this page.
This RC Regenerative Discharger is a revolution on its own.
You can now charge and discharge your battery at 30A on your iCharger X6 using the cycle mode.
Our product is environmentally friendly: it recovers the energy from the discharge to re-use it during the charge.
The RC Regenerative Discharger is designed by a RC enthusiast and made in U.S.A.
Our Regenerative Discharger revolutionary system:
- Uses the Cycle mode on your iCharger X6
- Discharges your lipos from 1S to 2S at 30A
- Recovers energy while discharging to re-use it for charging
- Is a great deal: does the job of 1 resistor banks with 1 iCharger DUO
- Is ready to use: plugs easily to your iCharger
- Has a clean and neat design with short wires
- Optimizes space with our stand for charger and power supply
- No Resistor Bank to disconnect after the discharge to charge on your X6
2 versions available in 8 colors:
- Regenerative Discharger for iCharger X6
(Battery for energy recovery included)
- Regenerative Discharger with our Power Supply
- Regenerative Discharger for two iCharger X6
Please before buying read our usage directions.
90 days warranty.
Free shipping in USA.
Ship within 3 weeks.
Regenerative Discharger usage directions:
- This version is a single discharger, never plug 2 chargers.
- Use only the “Cycle” mode on your charger. It will discharge and then charge automatically.
- Do not use several times in a row the “Discharge” mode from your charger. Discharge up to 2S 6,000mAh.
- Charge up to 2S 9,000 mAh per hour without energy recovery, and much more if you re-use energy from discharge!
- Maximum RC battery capacity allowed for discharge/charge: 1x 1S 12,000mAh or 2S 8,000mAh.
* Power Supply recommended dimension for the stand:
Width: 8.6in (218mm) / Depth: 3.5in (89mm) / Height: 1.5in (38mm)
** All iChargers and power supply shown for reference only. iCharger and power supply are not included with the Regenerative Discharger version 1.