The RC Discharger’s Resistor Bank is the best add-on for your iCharger 406DUO, 308DUO, 4010DUO.**
A 40A cycle significantly reduces the internal resistance of your battery to get more power. You can see the internal resistance of our tests on our videos here.
This Battery Discharge Bank is designed by a RC enthusiast and made in U.S.A.
Why buy our RC Discharger Resistor Bank?
- Discharge your lipos from 1S to 4S at 40A
- Smart Fan Controller
- Does not heat up thanks to its box enclosure
- Save room and time: no need for a resistor stand
- Ready to use: plug easily to your iCharger
- Clean and neat design with short wires
- Optimize space with our design “all-in-one”
*With Power supply 12V, Maximum 500W on iCharger 406DUO, 700W on iCharger 4010DUO
**With Power supply 24V, Maximum 650W on iCharger 308DUO, 700W on iCharger 406DUO, 1000W on iCharger 4010DUO
Resistor Bank features:
Perfect fit for iCharger DUO with 10awg wire and 4mm bullet plugs built-in.
|Version / Size
|Resistor Bank 406/308*
|With Charger 406/308*
* Power supply recommended dimension for the stand:
Width: 8.6in (218mm) / Depth: 3.5in (89mm) / Height: 1.5in (38mm)
Our Resistor Bank with stand comes with 2 sets of feet to fit any power supply.
** iCharger 406Duo and power supply shown for reference only. iCharger and power supply are not included with the Resistor Bank. Work with the extra discharge mode on a iCharger X6/X8.
With the iCharger X6/X8 or the 308DUO you can discharge or charge at 30A .