- If your charger is too slow to discharge, please update the firmware. You need the latest firmware v2.18, you can see the version when the charger starts.
- If the cycle mode doesn’t work on your iCharger X6, please update the firmware. You need the latest firmware v2.05, you can see your version when the charger starts.
How to setup our Resistor Bank for iCharger:
- Connect the battery discharger to port #2 of your iCharger DUO.
- Select (discharge) under Program Mode.
- Select (to channel) Regenerative Mode.
- Select (SET) button to calibrate charger under (Channel join). iCharger should read (Resistance or Bulbs).
- Set Voltage limit to 24V.
- Set Discharge current limit to 40 Amps.