Synchronous mode iCharger 406DUO with our Regenerative Discharger RC Discharger
Cycle 70A on battery MACLAN Graphene V3 HV LCG Stick 6800 mAh used during my test.
How to setup the Synchronous Mode on iCharger DUO:
Go to Memory Setup, then Option, then Channel Mode to select Sychnoronous.
User guide Synchronous Mode iCharger here.
Uses your lipos 1S to 2S with the Synchronous mode on our Regeneragtive Discharger. Never use more 2S batteries or you will damage the regenerative discharger.
- Why discharge at 40A?
A 40A cycle significantly reduces the internal resistance of your battery to get more power. You can see the internal resistance of our tests on our videos below.
- If your charger is too slow to discharge, please update the firmware. You need the latest firmware v2.18, you can see the version when the charger starts.
- If the cycle mode doesn’t work on your iCharger X6, please update the firmware. You need at least version 2.05, you can see your version when the charger starts.
Regenerative Discharger for two iCharger X6 – Discharge and charge at 30A
How to setup our Resistor Bank for iCharger:
- Connect the battery discharger to port #2 of your iCharger DUO.
- Select (discharge) under Program Mode.
- Select (to channel) Regenerative Mode.
- Select (SET) button to calibrate charger under (Channel join). iCharger should read (Resistance or Bulbs).
- Set Voltage limit to 24V.
- Set Discharge current limit to 40 Amps.
Discharge Battery Lipo 2S with Resistor Bank for iCharger
Battery Maclan LCG HV Graphene 2S Shorty 120C 3600mAh used during my test.
Discharge Battery Lipo 4S with Resistor Bank for iCharger
Battery Turnigy Graphene 4S 45C 4000mAh used during my test.