- Why discharge at 40A?
A 40A cycle significantly reduces the internal resistance of your battery to get more power. You can see the internal resistance of our tests on our videos below.
- If your charger is too slow to discharge, please update the firmware. You need the latest firmware v2.18, you can see the version when the charger starts.
- If the cycle mode doesn’t work on your iCharger X6, please update the firmware. You need at least version 2.05, you can see your version when the charger starts.
Regenerative Discharger for two iCharger X6 – Discharge and charge at 30A
How to setup our Resistor Bank for iCharger:
- Connect the battery discharger to port #2 of your iCharger DUO.
- Select (discharge) under Program Mode.
- Select (to channel) Regenerative Mode.
- Select (SET) button to calibrate charger under (Channel join). iCharger should read (Resistance or Bulbs).
- Set Voltage limit to 24V.
- Set Discharge current limit to 40 Amps.
Discharge Battery Lipo 2S with Resistor Bank for iCharger
Battery Maclan LCG HV Graphene 2S Shorty 120C 3600mAh used during my test.
Discharge Battery Lipo 4S with Resistor Bank for iCharger
Battery Turnigy Graphene 4S 45C 4000mAh used during my test.